Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Exam

Well, I'm having my STPM now. I just finished my 3rd last paper an hour ago. I don't know why, but exam seems exciting, my heart won't settle down the night before, and i'll stay awake for hours, ending up not getting enough sleep for the next day. its crazy. You'd think I'm getting married the next day or something.

and, shortly after finishing a test, the solution of a question would suddenly cross my mind. They have the WORST possible timing. "wow, you're so clever, you could do the question" (at last). yeah right, except it doesn't show on your results slip. I'm so frustrated i want to bite some ginger!

aww, and my biggest disappointment in Mathematics T paper 2, is that there was NO question on relative velocity! After cutting out Mechanics and Kinematics in the STPM syllabus, then take out Relative Velocity, there's none but little Physics element in the paper anymore! for me, that's like, you get all nervous and excited to get married the next day, then at the church, you get the wrong groom. Not getting the things you anticipated for, sucksss ....

5 comments:

weirdsalmonella said...

hope you can finish your papers soon and then it's time for a CELEBRATION!

Ange said...

my friend said she wanted to die during the exam, i told her she should've BEFORE the exam. every time after a paper i'd just get depressed! well... time to find for a job ...

Anonymous said...

lol , getting the wrong groom during wedding !!!!!!! that was so anti climax hahaaha

Anonymous said...

Same here. One look at my Sejarah paper and you'll faint. Stuff that came up are all "wrong grooms." Sigh~~~

Ange said...

hahaha how many groom were u waiting for?


... i waited for 10 grooms (semuanye bang salah, ader pun, topik samer, soalan entah ape2)