Thursday, July 15, 2010

New leaf :D

OK so i wasn't so keen on blogging because i always thought its like telling the whole world how dramatic my life is when it wasn't all that. well, not that bad :P Anyway then I realized plenty of my friends blog and it can always be anything-random? interesting stuffs?

Well, sorry to those who always bugged me to blog! probably almost a year since i've last posted anything, and good news :D Ima start again now!

FOOD! i realized people who don't come from KL tend to criticize food here. I'm thinking they're probably just have been eating at the wrong places! But then again, its probably just because I also sometimes think KL food is better than some other town's? The reluctance to add a little more dried shrimp, or the excessive ajinomoto they put into the food makes you go blah... Since I've been staying at KL, I've start to criticize the food I eat-whether its good or bad, but generally I'm not a picky eater though :P Would blog on things I love to eat around here sooN!

Anyway, I'm off to watch The Nanny haha! so til next time ;)

1 comment:

glassiebottle said...

finally...there's a blog post...haha...*peng here!