Saturday, December 20, 2008

Puke puke barf barf

Absolutely the worst week. ever. i woke up on Tuesday, with my room spinning out of control, and i had to crawl on the floor to make sure im actually static. Had my breakfast and they came out the same way they went into my system. Nice way to start a day and until today i feel like barfing after a meal. but the tendency to twist my head out of my body when the world starts spinning had lessen. except when i try to bend down and pick something up or check under my bed. then i go wooooooooo wheeee again.

Then, there was my birthday, which i really had no mood for, except at 12 til 2am like that, when i was really hyper. i even announced i would stay up all day just to bask in the wonderfulness of turning 20. my birthday! once a year! when suddenly i just felt like barfing again and went to sleep to kill the urge, and my birthday can go to hell. my dad kept asking, what u wana eat? what cake u wana get? i couldn't be bothered and said whatever was okay. well... im not a choosy person so whatever was really okay! but u know, having a deformed cake isn't really what i had in mind as "cincai". Can you imagine? i opened the cake box lid, and there it was, half of it smashed to the side of the box. I was stunned, and roaring laughter followed. lol! it looked so funny, gotta put the pic up soon. Then my dad said he got the cake too early, and it kind of melted in the car, then with his driving style all the way home, i don't think the cake would be safe anyway. all the zig zags and sudden brakes, and the i.must.overtake.everyone. wahahaha thing.

well i wana thank all the well wishes from everyone, even those who didn't remember, i shall forgive! because i'm bad at remembering people's birthdays. sorry heehee. Thanks to my lovely friends etc etc for the really really nice bday picnic and mosquito bites =D thanks to all. really. have a nice christmas and new year
here's my thanks list
Chia, Raymond, Linz, Aili, Shin, Karee, Sayee, Weipeng, Yinyin, Sandy, Kahyin, Siewmei, Sarina, Wengseng, Chuansheng, ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ and dats ur initials for the rest of you. i may not remember but in sum corner of my heart ur lingering existence, im thanking u all out there. really. believe. =P

No comments: